1. All existing material on this website is protected by copyright law. Costa Jonense Gestión de Hoteles S.L inscribed with the CIF B-53017380 in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 1805, Folio 135, Page A 32497, 1st. All rights reserved.
2. The content and information displayed on this web site ("Site Information") is owned by Costa Jonense Gestión de Hoteles S.L (Hotel Allon Mediterrania). The downloading, reproduction or transmission of the website information for use other than strictly individual non-commercial is strictly prohibited.
3. The website of Hotel Allon Mediterrania may contain references to trademarks, patents, protected by copyright, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights of third parties Costa Jonense Gestión de Hoteles S.L Hotel and materials. To the users of our web site is not granted under any right or license to use trademarks, patents, copyright-protected materials, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights.
4. The user of the website of Hotel Allon Mediterrania agree not to use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and not to take any action that may cause a disproportionate or unacceptable burden on our infrastructure.
5. Any opinions, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. you. submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-exclusive. The Hotel Allon Mediterrania is not required to provide protection against disclosure of such information and may reproduce, use and freely distribute it to other parties without restriction. We may also use any ideas, concepts, know-how (know-how) or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such information.
6. The information on the website of Hotel Allon Mediterrania may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical. Allon Mediterrania Hotel reserves the right to make changes, corrections or improvements to the information disclosed, and regarding products and promotions described in such information, at its sole discretion without notice.
1.- The moment a customer registers on our server or make a reservation, your personal data, addresses, and those relating to reservations and payment, are incorporated into our database to process the order.
2.- Data Protection Act: In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June Security Measures Automated Files containing Personal Data, we inform you that:
A. The data you. Provides are collected in files owned by Allon Mediterrania Hotel, to be used in the internal management of our Company.
B. You can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data by e (C / Canalejas, 8 Under 03570 Villajoyosa (Alicante)) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. We undertake to treat your data confidentially, for use in the stated purposes, ensuring the safety of your data to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.